Finding a place where you can share your thoughts
Topics for executive coaching can include:
- Your career is developing well, but you experience too much pressure, which affects your performance and well-being.
- Your diary is controlling you, not the other way around.
- You want to develop your leadership style and make your team perform better, but don’t know how.
- You are successful but wonder whether it is time for a change. Even though you enjoy your career, you ask yourself if you want to carry on like this for another 10 or 20 years.
- You want to move to the next level but feel the need to develop and expand your skill set.
How can I help you?
My coaching programmes offer you a confidential environment, free from your daily pressures.
I listen to you, ask questions, and may challenge you. You can draw on my years of experience in global business, when applicable.
Express your thoughts, be encouraged and challenged. Start looking from different angles and dare to question the status quo.
You set the agenda and I will support you through that agenda, helping you reach your goals.
“Frank offers “what if” questions and makes me evaluate the impact of potential solutions – versus going for one answer. This allows me to own my decisions.”
(Vice President of Corporate Development and Investor Relations)