Topics for Team Development can include:
- Two teams become one after a merger, or after the company shifts its strategic focus.
- You are leading a new team and want to develop team spirit, ensuring team members working together and achieving their objectives.
- An existing team’s performance needs to improve. This requires creating a better team atmosphere, leading to greater results.
- Some team members are boycotting the team’s agenda and hold back progress.
- Your team needs to improve customer service delivery and become more customer-focused.
- Your teams are based in different countries: how can you effectively manage the different locations and cultures.
How can I help you?
You are invited to outline your situation during an introduction meeting. Depending on your needs, I will propose a Team Coaching and/or a Development program.
The Development Programs are practical, interactive and the outcomes can be implemented directly.
Depending on the size of the group, I will recommend associates in order to co-deliver the program with me.
Improve your team spirit and discover each other’s strengths – get together, talk to each other and work together!
“Great to exchange experiences, views and work practices in an open and constructive way”.
“For up to 80% we have a similar approach to how we do our daily jobs. Much more than we expected.”
(Team development programme after hospital merger)